Printable mobile device blueprints for sketching UI | Figma, PDF
Make your UI sketching presentable, readable, and precise with this set of clean device blueprints. Made in Figma.
- iPhone X
- Samsung S10
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
- Chrome and Edge browsers
- Apple and Android smartwatches
- All devices include a dot grid and a layout grid, which you can toggle on/off
- Uses Figma properties and variants to make it easy to configure the device you need
- iPhone, iPad, and browsers include long-scroll versions. Drag the top or bottom edge to make them taller or shorter. Component constraints are set up to avoid distortion when resizing.
- Drag and drop from the Figma library to quickly put together the devices you need.
How to use
Easily and quickly put together your preferred mix of devices using the provided devices library. Export as PDF, print, and you're ready to start sketching.
Follow me for updates, new resources, and design tips for start-ups.Follow on Twitter
Figma library - blueprints of mobile and wearable devices. Layout your devices on an A4 frame, export as PDF, and print it.